Tuesday 18 January 2011

My first Ramblings

Well, Hello there.
This is a new experience, somewhere new to write random things and ramble.
I'll start by introducing my self...
I'm Emzie, (Emma) I'm 19 - 20 very soon, and the idea of ending my teen years scares the life out of me. Like i suddenly have to stop swearing and drinking excessively, Tho i know it won't happen....
I'm from Liverpool, (Yes i say things like, Lad, Mate, Sound, Innabit, kidda) I've lived here all my life, I’m proud of where i come from, my little home town. Yes i support Liverpool, i won't say anything more on that subject.

I live with my mummy and daddy, my older brother and my 10 month old fatty puppy Bella.

I love my puppy so much, stupid amounts in all fairness.
This probably is because I’ve always had a dog, and when I needed something to make me strong and keep me sane, she came along. I had my old dog Remy for 16 years, for as long as I can remember, and sadly we lost her September 2009. I don't wanna touch on this too much, but it was and still is the hardest thing I have dealt with, for 6 months I didn’t go home until everyone else was at home. I'd drive around, or stay in work. I couldn’t bring my self to go home to an empty home. This was until we got Bella, She's so amazing, so elegant and beautiful, I couldn’t help but fall in love with her and feel strong again, she is still my baby - and she gets treated like it even as a fully grown 10 month old puppy.
 
I work, I was full time, but not i only work 20 hours a week - unless there is overtime going :) then i will be working all the hours i can cram in! I work for a finance company, i like it, sometimes i HATE it, but then I’ll speak to someone and remember why i do my job. :)
I love my friends, they mean the world to me, the people who i can rely on and who i trust always. They are my world, i don’t know what I’d do if i lost any of them, now I’ve found my real friends, I’m not willing to let them go :)
I can drive :D I currently have a Citroen C3, but I’m hoping to upgrade soon, which is keeping me going working the overtime :D. I love to drive, its one of my favourite things, i love love love it. Nothing beats getting into the car and putting my foot down on the motorway to a good song, love it.
 
I have tattoo's 7 to be precise. I have two cherry blossoms, one on the outside of each wrist. 'S.K.P.M.E' and a paw print on the inside of my left wrist - its the initials of my mum, dad, two brothers and me, the paw print was for Remy, i got the tattoo just after she passed. A dice and 3 stars on the inside of my right wrist, 'Life Is Music' On my right ankle, and 'Carpe Diem' with a star/lightening bold on the back of my neck.
I'm still planning lots more.
 
I love music, everything about it, Singing, Dancing, Listening, i love going to gigs, i have my favourites like everyone else, but far far too many to mention. I love all types of music, and will listen to anything at all.
 
I'm not single (whayyy) I've been on and off with Derek (J) for coming up to two years 28/3/09. He's lovely, he keeps me going, makes me sane and insane at the same time. But he's rock, the one i fall back on when i need something :) He'd kill me for getting all soppy but i love him, with every ounce of me.


Me and the Girls

'Carpe Diem' on my neck

Remy

The Cherry Blossom on my right wrist

3 stars on the inside of my wrist


ME:D!!

Bella being Naughty

Liverpool

S.K.P.M.E inside of left wrist

Cherry blossom on my left wrist

Dice on my right wrist

My Little Car :D

Life Is music

My big fat puppy :)

Bella:)


BYEEE!!!

 
 
I cant think of anything else to say about me really, I'm sure you will all pick up on little things i do over time :)
That’s all for now...
Logging off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment